Tōtara Weekly Reflection


Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term: 1              Week: 4
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
I am proud of my math because even though i didn't get it right tried and was so close to getting it right.   
This week was my first session of music, it was...
I think music was awesome because we got to do lots of thing like talking, ukulele, colouring and stuff like that it was really fun.
What challenged me over the last week and why?
spelling because it was really hard for me.
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to
overcome them in the future?
by practising them lots and lots and i will spell them the right way.
What is my personal goal for next week?
to get all of my spelling words right
This fortnights Tōtara goal was active listening and I achieved/showed
this by...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

traditional gathering and harvesting of kai

Strand Math Sample Term 2