Lauren week 1



Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term:1            Week:1
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
i am proud of making a new friend named Sophia she is really cool and awesome and shears the same intestines as me. 
What challenged me over last two weeks?
making a good friend that is amazing, and the other thing is that the spelling words were hard for me.
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to overcome them in the future?
to work harder and work at home to learn them more so they are easy for me rather then hard.
What is my personal goal for next week?
to make a total of ten tokens, i can do this by doing things that help and just doing my work in general.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was greetings and I achieved/showed this by...
greeting other people that i don't really know. some people greeted me back and others didn't but that wasn't such a bad thing.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

traditional gathering and harvesting of kai

Strand Math Sample Term 2