Math Goal
Recall all multiplication and division facts to 10 x 10
this is some work that I did with my group.
I think I did really well with my goal since I got it done and got all my questions right.
also I think I did really well with doing my goal and getting it sighed off so i could get a new goal to do.
I think I need to work on being more officiant with getting new goals.
this is some work that I did with my group.
I think I did really well with my goal since I got it done and got all my questions right.
also I think I did really well with doing my goal and getting it sighed off so i could get a new goal to do.
I think I need to work on being more officiant with getting new goals.

Lauren, you know most of your basic facts off by heart. This will help you when solving problems.
ReplyDelete